Frequently Asked Questions


 Here are some frequently asked questions about residential and commercial sales asked by our clients.  



Do you have to have a real estate license to represent another person?

Yes.  According to the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC) an individual must be licensed to purchase or sell property for another person or corporation.




  • facebook-square
  • Twitter Square
  • Google Square

© 2014 by Spiros Realty LLC. Proudly created with